This is the final submission to my little Star Wars-esque trilogy. I quickly realized that pics and text weren’t going to do it for showing the final result of my treatment installation in my home studio. So, I opted for a video. I probably ramble a bit, here and there and I realized afterward that I don’t seem to have a “good side”. So, please be kind. I’ve never done something like this before. 🙂
But, I think it is clear that the treatment (and studio in general) work very well. I am pleased with the results.
Here are some before and afters to help show the impact that the treatment has when recording voice-overs. I’m using the raw files, because I think they showcase the echo quite prominently. The final, in my opinion, is far better than the first one. I was thrilled when I did my first VO in the treated room. Money very well spent. Check out the comparison.
Well, without further ado, let’s watch my directorial and acting debut showcasing the new home studio.
Thanks for sticking around through the series. I hope it helps someone out there attempting to do the same thing.
Till next time…
David (Cali Dingo)
Incidentally, you may notice these nice little “sharing” buttons on the bottom of the posts. Feel free to use them. Share away as much as you like. 🙂